Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keith Olbermann

If you follow the right-wing blogs like I do, you've probably seen the glee exuding from your screen at the "demotion" of Keith Olbermann. Some people think that Keith (I can call him Keith, because I'm going to be annoited President soon) is a little bombastic, and an arrogant jerk.

That kind of goes without saying. Of course he's a douche. That's the part he's being paid to play.

What some people don't understand about the MSM is that it is all theatre. Do you think if they actually reported what was going on you'd give thought one about Keith being an asshole?

To demonstrate what I mean, give this video a quick view if you're unfamiliar with Radiohead.



Woo, now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Luckily for you, dear reader, I will use this 'blog to tell you all the things I can't say on TV. Because I have the plausible deniability here, you will learn all sorts of cool things once I get my hands on some files in January.

Maybe I'll even post the real Sarah Palin bikini pictures. They're sweet.

No comments: