Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm saving America!

Never let it be said that John McCain didn't do his part to save America.

This week I'm stopping some of my commercials while I fly to Washington and work on some financial bill. It's a lot of boring mumbo-jumbo, but at least you avoid my commercials for a couple days. You can't say that about Obama.

I even suggested postponing our "debate" because I hate putting all that extra time into practicing posture and inflection. That stuff is for high school geeks in the National Forensic League (which isn't about CSI at all.)

So after I get George to work on this legislation, I'll be back on the campaign trail. And by "work on this legislation", I mean "put down the sudoku puzzle and pay attention." Yeah, my house is paid for too, but sweet Judas some people have mortgages. And a lot of those people also have guns.

No comments: