Saturday, August 23, 2008

Wow. Just.... just wow.

So the other guy has come out with his running mate, none other than Joe Biden. What in the name of the unholy Gods was he thinking?

It isn't like he's only on his first or second term in Washington. The guy has been there longer than me!

And as many, many people will state in blogs and editorials to come he's been known to "borrow" lines from other people without proper accreditation. Even on papers in school, with the weak "I don't know what MLA format is."

He's a bit of a blowhard. A Washington blowhard, which is worse than all those rich kids in school who got a car for their 16th birthday, while you had to borrow your Grandmother's Renault.

And one thing you may not know... he thinks leaving a waitress a dime tip is funny, regardless of how good her service was.

What a douche.

If I didn't already know I was going to "win the election", my confidence would have just shot up by about a million percent.

Which is sad for Biden, who is probably making up his acceptance speech regarding how
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."

Just saying.

No comments: